Showing support for Sterling @ Everton game

He just wants to play the game. He didn’t make a scene at the time of the incident on Saturday and I don’t think he’d want us to make a scene this week.

Support him, yes, and the rest of the team, like normal.

More importantly he needs a new chant. “He’s top of the league” was shite when we used to sing it for Lescott and it’s worse now as we can’t even be arsed to do anything original for Raheem. Plus we aren’t top of the league!

For me, it’s time for this one:

That's what I was implying. ;)

It is more to do with the name being hard to fit to a tune rather than the lack of love though IMO.
Well I’ve always though Sterling’s chant should have been the one we sing for Sané because “Raheem” rhymes with “Heartbeat”, where “Leroy” bloody doesn’t.

We come out with some puzzling stuff at time us lot.

Well I’ve always though Sterling’s chant should have been the one we sing for Sané because “Raheem” rhymes with “Heartbeat”, where “Leroy” bloody doesn’t.

We come out with some puzzling stuff at time us lot.
Yeah Sané quickly became a "lads" favourite didn't he? Maybe it was the cool hair or the name Leroy. Big fan of his too though.

Sterling came with a bit of baggage and a bit of frustration that some still haven't let go of even though he's been ace overall this past season and a half. Definitely time he was shown the love though in my book.

Next home game is on Wednesday

What better game to show him support seeing as the fools who run that competition fine a club more for being late to a second half kick off than a club whose supporters are openly racist

He just wants to play the game. He didn’t make a scene at the time of the incident on Saturday and I don’t think he’d want us to make a scene this week.

More importantly he needs a new chant. “He’s top of the league” was shite when we used to sing it for Lescott and it’s worse now as we can’t even be arsed to do anything original for Raheem. Plus we aren’t top of the league!

Give us a clue with them words mate.

That is gash lol the famous 5 have a day out?

Fuckin lol, garbage.

When the players were singing "Raheem Sterling he's top of the league" to him in the changing room during the all or nothing documentary, you could tell he loved it. So I'll pass on whatever that bag of shite is and stick to what we already sing, which goes right round the stadium, so we need a couple of early goals first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.