Saúl Ñíguez

I was hoping someone would enlighten me (and I'm sure others who have similarly never heard of him).
Atletico Madrid, holding midfield or box to box, very good player but recently signed a 9 year contract so this sounds like a load of bollocks.

I believe these guys, they were the first to say that Laporte was coming to Manchester City. I believe that if De Jong fails, Pep would bring Saúl, he is CDM and he is taller than the others and with more experience in Champions.
But for 150 million, really? I have no doubt he is in our list, because he is world class midfielder in my opinion, but I don't think Atletico will sell at realistic price, especially he signed 8 year contract, so he isn't exactly rushing to leave.

It would be funny to see reactions everywhere if we signed him for €150m though...

Atletico Madrid, holding midfield or box to box, very good player but recently signed a 9 year contract so this sounds like a load of bollocks.
Thanks, I knew someone sensible would reply eventually, and the way we do business, the price sounds utter bollocks whether £ or €.

Unlike some of the football manager 2019 experts that come in this forum regularly, not all of us know every player in every team in europe (the world in some clever cases), and I watch next to no spanish football, especially not Atletico, who I find are usually on the boring side of dull.

Isn't there some tax law too where we would have to pay the player to pay some ridiculous amount of tax on the transfer fee?

But for 150 million, really? I have no doubt he is in our list, because he is world class midfielder in my opinion, but I don't think Atletico will sell at realistic price, especially he signed 8 year contract, so he isn't exactly rushing to leave.

It would be funny to see reactions everywhere if we signed him for €150m though...
Ideally with our owners coming over to finalise the deal with suitcases fulll of cash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.