£5.99 a month sky sport app

Yeah you can try HTC connect, it is worth trying, but don't get your hopes up.
Worked for me before, can't do it now though, changed from HTC to Sony and more importantly to a Samsung TV and they're locked up tighter.

I've got a Minix android TV box, it came with fake WiFi installed so all mobile only apps work fine on my TV.
I just installed Sky go, and as you can see it works fine through my box

How would you get the picture from the phone to the TV,iam an old coont and not technical minded.
Download a good Chromecast app on your phone from Google Play, start it, sync with the TV Chromecast and then start up the sky go app.

I don't have a problem with my £5 a month BT sport app straight from my laptop to my TV with my HDMI lead but sky is different.

From Vodefon and now TV only available on your phone or tablet I was told,is there anyway you transfer it onto your TV from your phone ?
You can’t cast on that offer. You can get now TV app and cast from your phone using Chromecast. If you go to curry’s they sell a month pass for £25 (usually £33).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.