Match Thread | Man City vs Everton (15/12/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had a poor game.
Especially after his “clearance” for their goal.

He doesn’t start as much now, so it is difficult for him to build up form, but this showing is not going to help his case for more appearances.

Laporte staying down... not good.

Just our luck, last kick of the match...

EDIT: He just got up, thank the gods.

Especially after his “clearance” for their goal.

He doesn’t start as much now, so it is difficult for him to build up form, but this showing is not going to help his case for more appearances.
That was really fucking stupid, no pass on and he didn't just clear his lines, whole defence was left backpedaling.

That was really fucking stupid, no pass on and he didn't just clear his lines, whole defence was left backpedaling.
Agreed. He was incredibly sloppy for most of the match. That attempted pass to Kev late on that went straight to an Everton midfielder left me screaming at the tele.

Agreed. He was incredibly sloppy for most of the match. That attempted pass to Kev late on that went straight to an Everton midfielder left me screaming at the tele.
It's the goal that really annoys me, we had to kick up the gears again which is energy sapping, lucky Sterling scored so quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.