Neil Custis

What a whopper !!

I’ve just listened to Sunday supplement podcast, what an absolute fucking whopper. I wish he was hooked up to a lie detector.

The fat fucking slug now wants to be seen on the same level as Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King, what a fucking whopper.

He demanded the taxi driver stops & let him out & walk no ran, he ran & his friends chased after him because the taxi driver used racist language. This is the same fucker that works for the Sun & tweets when he’s been charged too much in an Uber wants us to believe this steaming pile of bullshit.

What a cock & again who lets him come up with these lies. I want answers, did you report him if only there was a journalist there.

What a whopper !!

I’ve just listened to Sunday supplement podcast, what an absolute fucking whopper. I wish he was hooked up to a lie detector.

The fat fucking slug now wants to be seen on the same level as Nelson Mandela or Martin Luther King, what a fucking whopper.

He demanded the taxi driver stops & let him out & walk no ran, he ran & his friends chased after him because the taxi driver used racist language. This is the same fucker that works for the Sun & tweets when he’s been charged too much in an Uber wants us to believe this steaming pile of bullshit.

What a cock & again who lets him come up with these lies. I want answers, did you report him if only there was a journalist there.
I presume if I google there will plenty of articles challenging the treatment of Sterling by the media?

What a whopper !!

I thought the idea was to challenge racist remarks, not to run a fucking mile,

It was great watching him and Terry Christian drunkenly arguing on Twitter last night.

It was great watching him and Terry Christian drunkenly arguing on Twitter last night.

It is becoming more apparent by the days and weeks that Custis is genuinely losing it,I mean I know they say on Twitter that they are their own views etc etc,but surely the boss of his shitty paper must be getting a tad concerned with his actions.

He took a pasting on Sunday Supplement yesterday as well,other journos are laughing at him now.

I'm no way defending Christian,Custis is right in a way,he is a tit as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.