Schalke Travel Plans

Alex - City Matters

I know we have a thread for the draw itself, but think it would be useful for those intending to travel over to have a dedicated thread.

We’ve booked on the Eurowings flights to Düsseldorf day of the game; flying back the Thursday. Match ticket covers the train from Düsseldorf to Gelsenkirchen.

What’s everyone else planning to do/booked?

I know we have a thread for the draw itself, but think it would be useful for those intending to travel over to have a dedicated thread.

We’ve booked on the Eurowings flights to Düsseldorf day of the game; flying back the Thursday. Match ticket covers the train from Düsseldorf to Gelsenkirchen.

What’s everyone else planning to do/booked?

Think there are a few flights on each day but I'm doing the same - I'm on the 8.05 traveling back on the 10.25, so only need to take 1 and 1/2 days off work.

We've booked Luftansa going out Monday coming back Friday not that cheap but can't be arsed with the online sites watching the prices go up, staying in dusseldorf Monday Tuesday and near the ground Wednesday & Thursday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.