Neil Custis

One of my few claims to fame is when he was at the 'height' of his fame with the Word I was at a house party and he was there stood in front of me on the stairs queuing for the one toilet.
After arguing about football with him I managed to manoeuvre in front of him and did the biggest shit I've ever done in the bog, it was also the smelliest.
Small victory but a win nonetheless.
There are some victories that it might be better to keep private mate ;-)

One of my few claims to fame is when he was at the 'height' of his fame with the Word I was at a house party and he was there stood in front of me on the stairs queuing for the one toilet.

After arguing about football with him I managed to manoeuvre in front of him and did the biggest shit I've ever done in the bog, it was also the smelliest.

Small victory but a win nonetheless.

I would spit in his tea and coffee when he used to do the Word column at the MEN. Happy days.

Hearing reports Cuntis has just closed his local KFC down because of his comfort eating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.