Isco

I think there is a definite interest in Isco at this moment . Pep and city have chased him for years and this is the first real time that he has looked like he could go. I’ll be honest I think he is absolute quality and city and pep would 100 percent buy him but only for the right price . A central defending midfielder is still the main target though but I think frankie de jong is going Barca.

If Isco rocked up at the dippers all hell would break loose on here. He is quality and even though we need a DM, a midfield with Bernado and Isco would be awesome so merlin can rest more

If Isco rocked up at the dippers all hell would break loose on here. He is quality and even though we need a DM, a midfield with Bernado and Isco would be awesome so merlin can rest more

If Isco turned up at the Dippers he’d become the best player in the world overnight - according to our Dipper loving media. Isco won’t leave Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.