Sunderland In League One. / Netflix documentary (P9)

Seen a few people on here having a dig at Grayson but I felt sorry for him. That club was in a horrendous state, he didn't get players in that he wanted & importantly a striker. The club right the way through was to blame not just Grayson.

A really good watch. More emotional and closer to the fans than the City series. The slow motion cuts from the matches are terrific. The football is shite though.

The football bits reminded of the pearce era

Sounds like a cracking watch and, somewhat oddly, it actually interests me more than our own Amazon documentary which I've not watched yet.

In other news, Sunderland have been given 7800 tickets for their game at Blackpool on New Year's Day. That's some following

Not just that, they did the Poznan :)

Yes we did.....and for the following years...reminded the fuckers about it.....like here at old trafford

In case isn't clear...... "you thought it was yours, you thought it was yours...we heard you singing, when sergio scored "

So, here I am, with my boys, at the Stadium of Light hotel.....
Tomorrow, my boys will witness theIr first ever game at the Sol....
They've been to countless away matches....
Particularly in the north west.
But never a home one.
What they don't know, is that they aren't just watching the game, I'm taking them into hospitality.. lets be comforortable while we watch the rubbish....they'll meet the players, have a tour....and meet one James Montgomery..

Can I afford it....not really.....but it's Christmas....and it's about making memories.....shame there is a blizzard forecast....shit happens :-)
That’s brilliant mate. Good luck with the weather!

It’s a good watch. Only reason I didn’t enjoy it more than ours was because I like and have an idea on the personalities of some of our players.

It was comedic and tragic in equal measures.

I almost went a year without buying Football Manager, but watching this caused me to buy the tablet version of 2019 last night lol. I have a hankering for getting battered about in the Championship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.