Leicester away Boxing Day.....

My little lad isn't feeling very well and I doubt he will be up for boxing day now so I've 1 adult and 1 concession ticket sat next to each other obviously. £40 for both, concession is u18 but it doesn't say so on the ticket? so not sure if it can be used for other concessions also. PM if anyone wants them to pickup today or tomorrow from my work.

SOLD to EdinJacko

Last edited:
PM’d you
My lad isn't feeling very well and I doubt he will be up for boxing day now so I've 1 adult and 1 concession ticket sat next to each other obviously. £40 for both, concession is u18 but it doesn't say so on the ticket? so not sure if it can be used for other concessions also. PM if anyone wants them to pickup today or tomorrow from my work.

Am looking for 2 tickets for Leicester but don’t need the transport as I’ll be over in Nottingham the following day so will be driving that side anyway. I’m Urmston based so can pick up any any stage if you’re still looking at selling tickets.

3 available - 2 adults and one junior. £70 face value
Available for pick up in Altrincham area or meet at the ground
PM me

Sold

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.