Sunderland In League One. / Netflix documentary (P9)

Do you have to pay for this? I’d like to see Chris Coleman in it. Still annoyed in how he left Wales but still admire our Euro 2016 heroics.

If you have Netflix you have already paid for it but otherwise you will have to do a bit of online searching. Just finished watching it and I thought it was great viewing - much better than our Amazon effort actually.

Just had a look around and if you have an Android phone or tablet you could install TeaTV as it's on there (there will be other alternatives I'm sure):

https://rawapk.com/teatv-apk-download/

Last edited:
What an absolute twat Rodwell was, disgusting the way he treated the club, when it was obviously in so much trouble.

I know it wasn't his fault the club didn't have a relegation clause in his contract, but even so, as a (probable) multi-millionaire already, he should have swallowed his pride and done the right thing.

Is Rodwell related to/big mates with DMIAC?

They've sold 40,000 plus tickets for Boxing day. Brilliant support. Hope they make it back up.

Yeah great, but in eps 1 & 2 of the series (all I've watched so far), they have only just come down from the PL, and the SoL is 3/4 empty. Fickle mackems.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.