What would you say constitutes a hard core fan?

I would say I am even though I probably only go to 30 to 35 games a season.

City are in my thoughts every day and my mood is impacted when we win or lose. Can’t read a newspaper or anything at the moment as the dippers stuff annoys me that much.

Been this way for 35 years.
Being a kippax wall kid in the late 70/s

We all know loads will skip Burton at home (whole sections not yet on sale) but the same lot will be queuing for Wembley tickets should we make it.

In the CL last season, we lost to the Swiss team whose name escapes me and there were highly strung twats screaming at the players before leaving on 75 minutes. The fact it was a heavily weakened team and a complete non game seemed an irrelevance. Hardcore? They hadn’t got a fucking clue.

You emigrated, you chose a better life over city, you automatically are disqualified ;-)

Only messing, fair play getting up for every game is hardcore loyalty.
Your final comment cheered ne a little after yet another kick in the guts set of results

There’s lots of ‘hardcore’ fans on here who have thousands of posts and call anyone who says ‘city were shit today’ or ‘so and so had a shit game today’ a rag. Proper hardcore they are.

There’s lots of ‘hardcore’ fans on here who have thousands of posts and call anyone who says ‘city were shit today’ or ‘so and so had a shit game today’ a rag. Proper hardcore they are.

I suppose it depends if they are fed up of us being called shite by fans because we lost, rather than shite because we played shite.

We played ok yesterday and created enough opportunities to score, but failed to, Leicester won with a great strike, that simple, we were'nt shite but we lost, flapping and moaning like we were in a relegation battle as has happened on threads here is deserving of criticism by fans who find it all a little bit mard.

Anyware hardcore fan is a stupid thing, once your signed up as a child to follow the blues and continue to do through thick n thin whether living here or abroard you are a bert for life equally as dedicated.

A fan is a fan it's a simple as that in my book. City are in most of my thoughts day in day out, I used to go to most games home and away in the eighties and nineties, when it was like pulling teeth. And yes I was at York away. However early 2000's family situation changed drastically, which had a knock in efect to work needs dictated that I can't go to every match anymore tho I move heaven and earth with shift swaps ect to get there when I can . Brought upuall my kids from birth to be blue the eldest of which are both match going ST holders and even converted my native Islington born Arsenal loving mother into a blue.

I’d love to go to every single home and away game.
1. I have a Wife
2. I live far down in Cornwall. Costs fucking heap loads.
But what I have noticed though, is people say the etihad a shite atmosphere (it really isn’t) most away games i watch, all I can hear is city fans, which is fantastic. so that just proves everyone who says it’s shit, is talking shit??

I’ll hard to put your finger on, when I was young I wouldn’t go on holiday in the season if we were out of radio range for the match, could just about do it in northern France, it pissed my parents off :-)

A mate of mine Bryan, every game home and away, he's in a wheelchair.

IIRC Bry once missed a first team game at Maine Road because he was watching the Under 17's away to Sunderland.
Top bloke, have had the pleasure of chatting to him a number of times, probably the best was in Rossio Square in Lisbon where he was watching the plain clothes cops catching drug dealers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.