Dry January...

I did it last January and didn’t restart. Nearly a year for me without drinking. I’ve lost a stone in weight and do feel much healthier, although granted, I didn’t feel that way at the end of Jan, it took a good 6 months.

I will be dry from January 7th and back on 5.2 diet. Need to lose at least a stone. Sleep apnoea is a problem that I hope will improve with less alcohol and less weight.

I am not going to do dry January, I hate these sort of holier than thou events. Movember, Stoptober and so on. I also hate the competitive drinking culture, screeching women and once a year drinkers.
I hate this drink responsibly shit too.
Why can't people just be normal? Why do they have to abstain completely or get totally rat arsed?
Who is behind all this mass stopping drinking?
The NHS, Salvation army, Muslims - who?
I don't go out to get pissed (occasionally it happens!), but I do like a pint.
Being diabetic, I might have a cake free January, who's with me? !

I am not going to do dry January, I hate these sort of holier than thou events. Movember, Stoptober and so on. I also hate the competitive drinking culture, screeching women and once a year drinkers.
I hate this drink responsibly shit too.
Why can't people just be normal? Why do they have to abstain completely or get totally rat arsed?
Who is behind all this mass stopping drinking?
The NHS, Salvation army, Muslims - who?
I don't go out to get pissed (occasionally it happens!), but I do like a pint.
Being diabetic, I might have a cake free January, who's with me? !
this lunatic needs banning, you cant just start saying shit like this , bang out of order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.