Pneumonia

Sounds like I'm going to have to do what I've been desperate to avoid and go to the doctors. Great.

An extremely dangerous disease that can lead to serious complications and prove fatal.

Get medical help now.

Id advise it mate, if only to ease your anxiety.

Why are you desperate to avoid it ?
Because it's Christmas and tomorrow is new years eve, it's going to be insanely busy. If they send me for a scan at the hospital I'll never get out of there, which would be bad enough normally but given that I feel like ansolute shit I'd rather avoid it if I could. Doesn't sound like I can though, so tomorrow I'll just have to get it done

If it is pneumonia you will not "Just get through it " get yourself checked out
I had it about 15 years ago, still feel the after affects now.

Because it's Christmas and tomorrow is new years eve, it's going to be insanely busy. If they send me for a scan at the hospital I'll never get out of there, which would be bad enough normally but given that I feel like ansolute shit I'd rather avoid it if I could. Doesn't sound like I can though, so tomorrow I'll just have to get it done
I forgot about the antiquated way the NHS do these things.

Anyway, hope its just Flu mate.

If you don't nip it in the bud you could end up in hospital much longer,phone the local casualty dept and ask how long the waiting time is in minors then you will know how long that you will be there,better a few hours at worse to get an Xray of your chest,my experience of my hosp casualty twice this last year i was in and out in 30 mins so you never know,just go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.