Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

It is why i want his backup/replacement sorted quick fast. Left back is an issue but i feel Fernandinho and his position is vital for giving the overall defense solidity. A tl;dr would be Fernandinho's position can effect the overall structure more than a left back therefore it should be our priority. If Mendy breaks down again after he returns then yeah that becomes pretty much as important.

A solid win, can't ask for much more really, bring on the dippers!

I hope Txiki works some magic in January

Danilo, Bernard, Sterling and Aguero were all first class today.

Zinchenko made some errors but adds an attackng dimension this team really needs.

Mahrez.... I don't know WTF he does.

Ferny is ndespensible.

Kompany was alao good despite drawing a card.

Aguero was poor first half,better second.He looks unfit.

I don't have the stats but based on this season We might be high in the chances converted against us. Has always been my concern and is one of those niggling typical City trait that we haven't shaken off.

It’s fuckin weird actually. Pretty much every team will concede chances, good ones at that, but usually get away with it.

We don’t. Whatever we concede atm goes in and I don’t think it’s down to poor defending I think it’s just bad luck. To keep a clean sheet we have to be absolutely immaculate defensively and no team does that. Not one. And when we get close, guarantee some cnut bangs in a worldly that they won’t see again in their career.

Shades of his first season.

Well done , good to get back to winning ways and controlled the game for the most part.

We need to lift the intensity another notch for the whole game against Liverpool and take our chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.