Southampton (A) Post Match Thread

I don't know about that. Salah misses goals too .
Can only beat what's in front of you and we did that pretty easily

Yes Salah does miss, but i will bet you the percentage of chances he buries will be much higher than any of our players, I bet Aguero is somewhere like 1 in 4, and Salah 1 in 2. We have a lot of players who can score goals but all will generally need several chances to convert 1, just as well we create so many then. However there will be games against quality opposition where we will not get so many chances and thats where we are coming unstuck.

.@sterling7: We had a point to prove for ourselves. We’ve had two difficult results and we wanted to bounce back and we did it brilliantly today. The way we ran on and off the ball was brilliant.

PEP: I don't know how @DeBruyneKev is. I know it's not a big issue but I don't know if he'll be for Thursday.

PEP: We had a good performance, especially in the first 30/35 minutes. 1-3 was a good result but after two defeats, winning was the most important thing.

PEP: @fernandinho deserves to play for us. We know that. Speak with any club in the world and they all have important players and Fernandinho is one of the for us.

Cheers Karen

It is why i want his backup/replacement sorted quick fast. Left back is an issue but i feel Fernandinho and his position is vital for giving the overall defense solidity. A tl;dr would be Fernandinho's position can effect the overall structure more than a left back therefore it should be our priority. If Mendy breaks down again after he returns then yeah that becomes pretty much as important.

A solid win, can't ask for much more really, bring on the dippers!

I think it’s as important now. We are shipping goals on that side almost every game and they are coming from errors.

I would be trying to sign a Left Back and someone who will be our number one LB We can’t rely on Mendy. He is just way too injury prone.

DM is needed too.

I doubt we will get the right quality in Jan though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.