...and the new Sheffield Wednesday manager is..... Steve Bruce!

Amazes me how Hughes and this guy get jobs ...

Steve Bruce has been named as the new manager of Sheffield Wednesday.

He is always on the list these days when a side destined to go down sacks their manager with enough games left to mathematically stay up.

I think he punched above his weight at Blackburn with the side he had and has largely been living off that in between work in the media.

Fulham maybe a pass mark but then walked out , QPR, Stoke , Southampton all fails and most likely all sides in lower divisions shortly after his departure.

At City again a failure in the end and its fair to say we would not have won a title with him in charge and he had to go and perhaps should have gone earlier and would have had it not been for the financial upheaval occurring around him at the time.

I don't know why he sticks to the same support staff every time he gets a new gig which is as much to do with his failure to improve sides he takes on both short and medium term.

Doubt he want to manage in the championship his ego wouldn't let him but the jobs he is getting now are very limited and almost always short term.

Rated well below Fat Sam in truth and that's not a good thing for his resume.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.