Goater (Our Dog) R.I.P.

MCFCTrick

Team supported
Citeh
Our almost 15 year old English Springer left us on New Year's Eve. Top dog, top Blue, who both met, and had a signed pic that said 'To Goater, from SL Goater' .... and that he couldn't wait to tell his kids back in Bermuda about.

Run free big lad.
CTWD and beyond ....

Ah man it’s really shit having to say goodbye to your best friend. I lost mine this year and it’s hard.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Ah man it’s really shit having to say goodbye to your best friend. I lost mine this year and it’s hard.

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge. When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
Blimey I think I will go and top myself after reading this

Oh man i am so very sorry for your loss. 15 is a fine age and if my dog hits that i would know in my heart of hearts i could not ask for much more. That does not help with the pain of loss though.

I know exactly how you feel. Lost our dog Ted the day before New Year’s Eve. Shittest New Year’s Eve every having to bury him in the garden with the kids in bits. All I keep telling myself Is that he’s over his illness now and happy again. It’s amazing how much of a hole they leave. RIP

I know exactly how you feel. Lost our dog Ted the day before New Year’s Eve. Shittest New Year’s Eve every having to bury him in the garden with the kids in bits. All I keep telling myself Is that he’s over his illness now and happy again. It’s amazing how much of a hole they leave. RIP

you need to fill it in then. Leaving it open for the family to watch him decompose will not do anything for you all to bring closure !

sad for your loss but don't ever, ever title a thread like that again. My stomach is still doing back flips ya twat !!!

you need to fill it in then. Leaving it open for the family to watch him decompose will not do anything for you all to bring closure !
2 terrible posts there. Are you always an unfunny dick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.