Jorginho

reading the Chelsea/Southampton forum in the Guardian, Jorginho doesn’t seem to be impressing many at the Bridge

He hasn't been as good in recent weeks as he was at the start of the season. It looks like he's going through a phase where he's having to get to grips with things a little.

He's still our best midfielder, by some distance. He has just fallen into a habit of just recycling possession for the sake of possession, whereas he was being assertive and much more progressive earlier in the season.

The team on the whole isn't even a knock off version of Sarri's Napoli at the moment. We're terrible at creating chances. No cutting edge, unless Hazard does a madness. It's quite a mess to watch.

May have been different with us under Pep but he's maybe struggling with the intensity in England.

But people say that a lot. Sometimes it takes players a while to settle in a new league. Pires is the best example. I wouldn't judge him until he's given time.

But people say that a lot. Sometimes it takes players a while to settle in a new league. Pires is the best example. I wouldn't judge him until he's given time.
Yeh - if it took Bergkamp a year to get up to the speed of the league, I'm not sure it should be expected of any player to be fair

Yeh - if it took Bergkamp a year to get up to the speed of the league, I'm not sure it should be expected of any player to be fair

I'm still hopeful The Mangler will surprise us! Give the lad time, it's all in there - Baresi, Cannavaro, Nesta, Ewing, Charles, Santamaria! Just needs the right word. I'm sending Pep a Catalan-French Dictionary!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.