Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have won the head to heads, bords well for this title. Very close game though and that should reflect in the final league standings.

Watched that game with 4 dippers and my oh my what an experience!!!! Fucking brilliant city! I stayed respectful when Sergio scored but when they levelled it they all screamed in my face. I thought fuck it, when Sane scored I went so crazy some may have thought I was possessed!!! Fucking dipper ****s!!!!!! Yipeeeeee!!!!

Suppose the media will be writing their excuses for the scousers now no invincible season,and although still in their hands a lot more twists and turns to come ...

Needed an epic performance, we got it. Ride out luck a couple of times but what team doesn't against teams top of the division.

Can't remember being so proud of the lads over 90 mins, yes we've played better, scored more and dominated other games completely. This was a hoodoo and we've got that monkey off our backs and kicked it in the nads.

Game on dippers. Your move, bring a change of keks.

Unbeaten record...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.