Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from some excellent individual performances (Fernandinho and Bernardo etc), I don’t think either side played particularly well.

I’m just glad our squandered chances didn’t come back to haunt us. Sterling always plays like a virgin on prom night against Liverpool.

Agreed both will play better this season but it was one of those fixtures where the result was everything. It was a night where tunning your bollocks off is the order of the day and hoping someone can summon up a bit of quality amid the carnage....gladly for us Aguero and Sane did just that.

It really was a cracking match to watch or would have been for a neutral. From a City pov it may well turn out the value of the three points may be less than what they have learned about themselves following the festive fuck ups.

Would really like Dinho to be a coach at City. We need to get players like him in-house. If possible we need to find an age reversing machine and clone a younger version.

I know Ndombele and De Jong are being touted about but City really need someone with Dinho’s qualities, not just any potential big name talent.

B. Silva, what a workhorse! Never in doubt today. Ederson gave us a few scary moments, his decision making on coming to claim the ball often felt like we could/were in no mans land.

Is it still Liverpools year?
It’s still theirs to lose. They are an excellent team and if they strengthen in Jan could be hard to stop.

We need to go unbeaten now till end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.