Liverpool (H) Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutted Sterling didn’t bury that chance at the end. Brilliant performance by all. Hoofball tactics at the end ala United. Bernardo was like the Duracell bunny

Have any congratulatory messages come in from Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea, Rags etc yet? You're welcome lads. Up the Blues xx

Yep mine from an Everton fan a few pages back.

I know we hate them along with Utd and more recently City and Chelsea. What I didnt realise is just how many other clubs fans hate, not dislike, actually hate them. I think the whole country, Utd fans included wanted you to win tonight as them winning the title would be beyond insufferable.

The media/rag bias along with the cringey fans, the ex player pundits, YNWA and the 'biggest club in the world' chip on the shoulder - you just cant escape.

Anyway rant over, just dont let your country down in the next few months haha.

Fernandinho’s pockets must be pretty heavy seeing as he had the whole dipper team in them. World Class.

Couldn't give a hoot about the possession stats ....we had 78% possession against Palace but lost

Sky the winners tonight as well ....game lived up to its billing and they've got a title race on their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.