Pneumonia

I'm just recovering from pneumonia. I've been ill for 6 weeks now. More to the point, I have missed all my matches home and away. Seriously though, you need to see a doctor, mine came out to see me because I was too ill to see him.

Happy to report I am in fact still alive, having got out of hospital this morning. Still feel like shit and still not really any the wiser as to what was wrong with me (some foreign form of flu is apparently most likely), but whatever infection it was seems to have mainly passed.

Happy to report I am in fact still alive, having got out of hospital this morning. Still feel like shit and still not really any the wiser as to what was wrong with me (some foreign form of flu is apparently most likely), but whatever infection it was seems to have mainly passed.

Glad you're OK mate it's a shit do flu just look after yourself and don't overdo your recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.