Bring Angelino back

Not so sure - I'm hopeful that now we have navigated a tough run of fixtures whilst losing Kev, Ferna and Benjamin for parts or all we have a little time to get Mendy fit - Feb by all accounts and he will prove a few wrong, if he can stay fit that is. That is the reason I think we are not in for a fullback right now. Replacing Ferna is job number one in the summer and that may take most of the budget, then we can reassess left and right back. Hate to say it - we missed out on Robertson - when we mullered Hull he looked head and shoulders their best player. Perhaps Angelino could do a similar job but as others have said he's not being tested that much.
Vinnie has said he signs Robertson every time he plays Football Manager (or Manayer in South America). That says enough for me. We should have done what it took to get him.

Not saying he’s the answer, but for £5mil, I’d rather we kept him. Can’t predict injuries, but Mendy and Delph clearly isn’t sufficient for such a long season.

Anyone happen to know if the buyback option is true? And if so, how much?
I think we sold him for a measly 4m pounds so to me that is sort of proof there is a buyback and guesswork on my part would say around a 10m buyback give or take a couple million.

angelino is near the top of my transfer wants this summer. lacking height but has everything else and would be cheap for us.

angelino is near the top of my transfer wants this summer. lacking height but has everything else and would be cheap for us.

Best performing PSV player up to the break and was reportedly interesting PSG with his performances. Did all that we asked, New York City then NAC Breda, yet he was sold to PSV and didn't even get the chance to come back last summer and impress on the tour. People at the club evidently don't rate him highly enough, unfortunately.

Best performing PSV player up to the break and was reportedly interesting PSG with his performances. Did all that we asked, New York City then NAC Breda, yet he was sold to PSV and didn't even get the chance to come back last summer and impress on the tour. People at the club evidently don't rate him highly enough, unfortunately.
i know vieira did. Doesn't make much sense to me... I am happy to see these players out there getting minutes and having a little more control of their careers. however, angelino for zinchenko/delph and sancho for mahrez... these two in particular had spots ready for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.