Pneumonia

Happy to report I am in fact still alive, having got out of hospital this morning. Still feel like shit and still not really any the wiser as to what was wrong with me (some foreign form of flu is apparently most likely), but whatever infection it was seems to have mainly passed.
Glad you went in,can't be too careful

Happy to report I am in fact still alive, having got out of hospital this morning. Still feel like shit and still not really any the wiser as to what was wrong with me (some foreign form of flu is apparently most likely), but whatever infection it was seems to have mainly passed.
keep getting better, sounds unpleasant whatever it was,

The wife’s cousins husband ( I know complicated) is now in icu, he had a bug, turned into pneumonia called an ambulance and has now had a heart attack in hospital. Get yourself seen to quick before it kills you.

Sounds like Bad Cat AIDS, did you get a blood test?

Sounds like Bad Cat AIDS, did you get a blood test?
I did and it ruled out cat AIDS, thankfully, as my dog wouldn't have let me back in the house if I'd got it. The doctors best guess was that I caught something off my aunt who's been in Malawi for the past couple of months, or my brothers mother in law who's from Germany. Either way, it's Theresa May's fault for not stopping these foreigners and their foreign diseases coming here and making me sick (I eagerly await a check from the Daily Mail for my story)

WIMP!!!! 6 pages about a bit of man flu. Man the fuck up!!!!

Seriously though!!! Happy you are on the way to a full recovery.

Will do, definitely going to have to go doctors tomorrow as I'm getting worse. I don't think I've got pneumonia after what some of the people on here have said after they've had it, but I've definitely got something badly wrong with me.
The Norovirus is in full swing I think I’ve got it fukin murder stomach cramps and sweating like a bag head PAINS DOWN MY THIGHS THE TTROTS TOO

Surprised no-one's mentioned that it depends what sort of pneumonia it is.

If it's viral (as opposed to bacterial) pneumonia, it's nothing like so serious and antibiotics won't do anything to shift it either. If this is the case, then there's not much more you can do other than just rest and wait for it to clear up, which will probably be around a week or two and then you're back to work etc.

But that said, I have no idea how OP has self-diagnosed that they may have pneumonia in the first place, so agree with all the advice here that they should go and see a quack asap.

Glad to hear you're on the mend BO. May it be a swift recorvery from now. Stinks being ill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.