Rotherham, Burton and Wolves 1 adult and 1 U18 93:20 available

mcfcmatt

I've our season cards for the above games.
I can't go to the Rotherham as working, and my little lad can't really do midweeks due to school and his mum complaining.
So our season cards are available in 93:20 for Rotherham, Burton and Wolves games.
Great view from Block 210 and near enough but not too close to the away fans. Good atmosphere in that area.
I'll need our season cards back after the Wolves match of course.

Padded seats, private bar and free programmes.
You can also use my parking pass too if needed so saves another tenner a game.

£120 for all 3 matches plus the free parking pass.

Rotherham is gone.
Burton I'm taking my lad to now, told his mum to get stuffed lol.

Wolves is available 1 adult 1 under 18 £80 93:20

Wolves still available 1 adult 1 junior 93:20 £80 for the pair which is FV however I can upgrade it but that will have to be paid extra.

Last edited:
Rotherham is gone.

I've 1 U18 that if anyone wants it for FREE on Weds let me know by pm and I'll swipe you in.

Wolves still available 1 adult 1 junior 93:20 £80 for the pair which is FV however I can upgrade it but that will have to be paid extra.
I’m 53 mate do you reckon I would pass for under 18 as I’ve not sorted a ticket for Wednesday yet

It's included with our season cards first 3 home Cup domestic games, I'll call them tomorrow and let you know what they say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.