Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

If you are from Manchester you hate the Rags more than any other team. End of.

If you come from elsewhere feel free to hate who you want.

100%, the piss taking, ridicule and disdain from United fans growing up as a kid, during school and working all in Manchester up until we won the FA Cup in 2011, when things started to slightly change, I’ll never forget.

That’s why the 13th May 2012 93:20 is the greatest moment in the history of any sport ever anywhere in the world .... ever !

I still daydream about them doing a ‘Rangers’.

Right now I dislike them equally, and just slightly more than Bayern and Real.

Should not even be a question needing an answer if you grew up in Manchester and are over 50,it is and will always be those scum ,reeking, annoyin, fatuos, arrogant, self indulgent, pusillanimous shits at swampland.

100%, the piss taking, ridicule and disdain from United fans growing up as a kid, during school and working all in Manchester up until we won the FA Cup in 2011, when things started to slightly change, I’ll never forget.

That’s why the 13th May 2012 93:20 is the greatest moment in the history of any sport ever anywhere in the world .... ever !

I still daydream about them doing a ‘Rangers’.

Spot on. Posters on here seem to be basing their hatred of Liverpool on the Slippy G year when they gobbed off for most of the season and last year when they bricked the team bus and gobbed off all season until they hung their keeper out to dry.

Manc Blues have had to put up with shite all their lives from arrogant/ignorant obnoxious bastard Rags and when Alan Ball came along it just got worse. OK we dealt with it but don't ever think we enjoyed it. 2 seasons of scouse shite is nothing compared to all the years of hate from these vermin. I'm not talking about schoolboy verbals or workplace banter, I am talking about unadulterated 'we're better than you' shite from people who are so arrogant you could not talk to them in a sensible football conversation. 30 years of getting picked for England after your first game, 30 years of referees too afraid of the GPC to act impartially whilst the Premier league looked the other way. 30 years of milking a tragedy they themselves had forgotten for 40 years, 30 years of sneering and doing what they wanted because they were corrupt and everyone was afraid of them

Hate Liverpool if you want but I know who the real scum are.

Should not even be a question needing an answer if you grew up in Manchester and are over 50,it is and will always be those scum ,reeking, annoyin, fatuos, arrogant, self indulgent, pusillanimous shits at swampland.
Bang on. Anyone hating Liverpool more are just going off the last few seasons. Short fucking memories......

i give up on hating teams around 2009 ish hahahahahaha now they all hate us

Stupid thread.

Scum by a country mile.

Liverpool have been irrelevant until the last two seasons.

Anyone that says liverpool has very short memories. Those raggy bastards loved to shove it right on our faces of how fuckin fantastic they were and how shite we were. No humilty at all.

Liverpool get on my tits, they arent a football club, they are a weird cult.
But united ......

Spot on. Posters on here seem to be basing their hatred of Liverpool on the Slippy G year when they gobbed off for most of the season and last year when they bricked the team bus and gobbed off all season until they hung their keeper out to dry.

Manc Blues have had to put up with shite all their lives from arrogant/ignorant obnoxious bastard Rags and when Alan Ball came along it just got worse. OK we dealt with it but don't ever think we enjoyed it. 2 seasons of scouse shite is nothing compared to all the years of hate from these vermin. I'm not talking about schoolboy verbals or workplace banter, I am talking about unadulterated 'we're better than you' shite from people who are so arrogant you could not talk to them in a sensible football conversation. 30 years of getting picked for England after your first game, 30 years of referees too afraid of the GPC to act impartially whilst the Premier league looked the other way. 30 years of milking a tragedy they themselves had forgotten for 40 years, 30 years of sneering and doing what they wanted because they were corrupt and everyone was afraid of them

Hate Liverpool if you want but I know who the real scum are.
Thank you for putting that into words. Anyone that says liverpool can fuck off

Rags, obviously. It pisses me off every time they win, every time I see positive spin written about them in the media and every time they sign a decent player. In an ideal world they would be found out to have cheated their way to everything they won in the 90s and 00s and have those honours expunged. They would go bankrupt and drop down to League 2, languishing there for decades, while we won trophies every season.

I don't particularly like Liverpool, but they're a transient dislike because they're currently our biggest threat. If it was Chelsea or Spurs then I'd hate them more than Liverpool. But I'd rather Liverpool or anyone else won the league than those fucking vermin from Stretford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.