Last Film You Saw

Bird box, boring. Bad times at the El Royale, better, but not groundbreaking.

Bird Box was one of the films on my wish list, what made it bad? Nowadays a horror film just means having a young kid in a white nightdress floating about a bit and growling, the genre has gone to shit.
Hammer House Of Horror films are the standard fall back even though they are tongue in cheek.

adracula.gif

Just watched Roma, that’s 2 and a half hours of my life I’ll never get back!

Anyone else watched it? Supposed to be highly rated and likely to be up for Best Picture, I just found it to be dull as fuck. I’m all up for the odd arty film but it just was complete nothing. Shite.

I thought the same. You could condense the meaningful scenes into 20 minutes and take nothing away from the story.

Bird Box was one of the films on my wish list, what made it bad? Nowadays a horror film just means having a young kid in a white nightdress floating about a bit and growling, the genre has gone to shit.
Hammer House Of Horror films are the standard fall back even though they are tongue in cheek.

adracula.gif

I wouldn't class it as a horror at all.

It has its moments, has an interesting plot and is quite watchable but in the end turns into a farce.

Watched the Magnificent 7 remake last night, it's not bad, obviously the reason we scored 7 today. Didn't play the iconic theme tune from the original until the end though. Someone should start a movies with iconic theme tune's thread, I'm to lazy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.