SAS Who dares wins

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
watching new series on C4.

Women included this year.

How fucking stupid do you have to be to put warm dry clothes on top of wet underwear?
No 13 needs to stop crying she’s getting on my tits and as for the soft **** who quit on day 1 because he couldn’t shit with others around.... words fail me.

Last edited by a moderator:

How fucking stupid do you have to be to put warm dry clothes on top of wet underwear? Absolutely fucking retarded.

No 13 needs to stop crying she’s getting on my tits and as for the soft **** who quit on day 1 because he couldn’t shit with others around.... words fail me.
As soon as the lad appeared on screen he said something about women I turned to the missus and said he will not last, 5 mins later he quit because he couldn’t shit in front of a woman, the lads needs to meet my missus she leaves the fucking door open these days, dirty cow.

As soon as the lad appeared on screen he said something about women I turned to the missus and said he will not last, 5 mins later he quit because he couldn’t shit in front of a woman, the lads needs to meet my missus she leaves the fucking door open these days, dirty cow.
You know the rules sunshine?

How fucking stupid do you have to be to put warm dry clothes on top of wet underwear? Absolutely fucking retarded.

I take it you was happy when they took their wet bras off revealing their freezing nips; )

I think the Swedish woman Petra will go the furthest of the women from what I saw.

I take it you was happy when they took their wet bras off revealing their freezing nips; )

Haha, just get it all off if you have to, I’m sure the lads would be more embarrassed by the cold weather.....

I think the Swedish woman Petra will go the furthest of the women from what I saw.

She fucking should do she’s Swedish special forces and a mole they’ve put in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.