Brahim Diaz (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck to him. but lets not over rate him. he was not good enough to get into our team right now. in the future who knows. but he was not some mbappe level talent. lets see how he does in madrid
Brilliant business, well done City..

Now dont blow it on shit. :)

Wow, we seem to doing very well getting transfer fees for players who hardly play for us. This will help a lot with FFP. Also if they really go on to develop and we need them back we should be in a good position to persuade them.

Just think about this . a player that is not good enough to get anywhere near our first team has just joined Real Madrid to get game time. Just think about that for a few minutes . How far have come up in the last few years that probably the greatest club in the history of football is rated as easier to get a game. It’s mad but blilliant

Good luck to him. Seems a nice kid.

Never saw the hype personally, technically talented but not that much upstairs. That said, it must be demoralising when Sterling and Sane are ahead of you and not that much older.

Hope it goes well for him in Spain.

I wish him all the best. I’d be surprised if he makes it at Real and I expect some big signings there this summer. I think he may eventually end up at somewhere like Valencia, Villarreal or Arsenal, much like Dennis Suárez at Barca.

Another academy player given the skills to go elsewhere ply his trade and make a fortune. I hope he realises what City have done for him, regardless of whether or not he is currently good enough for us.

Quite frankly I am surprised that the Man Utd clause is legal. Whatever happened to freedom of movement and player's rights? If Diaz is stupid enough to want to move to the Swamp in the future, he should not be blocked from so doing as the clause effectively does.

Quite frankly I am surprised that the Man Utd clause is legal. Whatever happened to freedom of movement and player's rights? If Diaz is stupid enough to want to move to the Swamp in the future, he should not be blocked from so doing as the clause effectively does.
The clause seems to be a bit of a PR stunt to me - a decent way of making the fans less pissed off about losing a promising young player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.