SAS Who dares wins

As soon as the lad appeared on screen he said something about women I turned to the missus and said he will not last, 5 mins later he quit because he couldn’t shit in front of a woman, the lads needs to meet my missus she leaves the fucking door open these days, dirty cow.

She's showing dominance. You need to shit in the kitchen or front room to show who's boss

Shit myself when I heard that the Sheffield went down, I had been on it a couple of months earlier whilst I was on exercise in Kenya. We did an exchange with some of their lads for a couple of days and were told the shop was virtually impossible to sink!
I was on my way to the Falklands when I heard it was sunk and suddenly realised this was for real!

To be fair, strictly speaking it didn't sink for several days as the hole was well above the waterline, but the fire and fracturing of the water main doomed her.

The Type 45s and Type 23s have that split superstructure as part of the lessons learned.

To be fair, strictly speaking it didn't sink for several days as the hole was well above the waterline, but the fire and fracturing of the water main doomed her.

The Type 45s and Type 23s have that split superstructure as part of the lessons learned.

Still shit me up!

I was down south in 82. I was on the Coventry. I remember the day Sheffield was hit. Going on the uppper deck seeing her smoking on the horizon when things calmed down. Sobering as we had to swap places with her earlier in the day as we had a radar fault. Our turn would come 3 weeks later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.