Trailer Time...

I don't know why I'm hoping high for this one, as I think the 'horror' genre is quite poor, these days...

However, it's got Jordan Peele's stamp on it and he's new to the game and he tends to think outside of the box.

I'm hoping he proves he's not a one trick pony!
I thought "Get Out" was brilliant with this feeling similar. Which for me is a great thing as Get Out kind of ambushed me, like a lightning raid on my senses and emotions. I had no time to mentally prepare me for such a fresh cool film which may be part of the reason i hold it in such high regard. I am ready for this now and just hope it is half as good as Get Out.

Having only seen Winston Duke as M'baku in The Avengers. I look forward to seeing him stretch his acting muscles to.

Looks good. Like the Endgame trailer too. Nice and steady.

The next trailers will no doubt be full on action.

Interesting.

You feel anything emotive from the depiction of 'Carol Danvers'?? This is trailer 3, in reality, and you see a touch of sarcasm here.

Do you look for the bells and whistles in a film or do you look for plausible character formations?

Genuine question as I don't see what you see.

Interesting.

You feel anything emotive from the depiction of 'Carol Danvers'?? This is trailer 3, in reality, and you see a touch of sarcasm here.

Do you look for the bells and whistles in a film or do you look for plausible character formations?

Genuine question as I don't see what you see.
I watch movies to be entertained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.