Deux nuits avec Aymeric Laporte

Good to see The Piccadilly Rats making a guest appearance. Think Laporte needs a geography lesson though, as he seems to think Stoke is in Manchester.

There's definitely an element of "Boring James Milner" about our 'Eric.

Good. What a pro. Seems a sensible bloke, too.

I watched this last night.
I felt sorry for him.

Its cold and dark and if you aren't used to it like we are it must be difficult to adjust too. It must be hard for him.

Doesn't really have an entourage either, like, say Mendy does. His family aren't here either.
With Brahim and his family now leaving its gona be tough for Aymeric.

His flat seemed bare and not very homely also.

Its all very well being rich but it must be a lonely life if you don't have a partner and kids and you are living in a new City.

He seemed to be coping ok though and didn't slate the lifestyle here like some do.

Last edited:
Good format to the interview, interesting to see the players being interviewed in a different setting although not quite as good as Sergio’s interview outside Pure gym in Moston.

I watched this last night.
I felt sorry for him.

Its cold and dark and if you aren't used to it like we are it must be difficult to adjust too. It must be hard for him.

Doesn't really have an entourage either, like, say Mendy does. His family aren't here either.
With Brahim and his family now leaving its gona be tough for Aymeric.

His flat seemed bare and not very homely also.

Its all very well being rich but it must be a lonely life if you don't have a partner and kids and you are living in a new City.

He seemed to be coping ok though and didn't slate the lifestyle here like some do.
All he has to do is give me a bell & I'll take him for a pint etc.

Seriously, I'm sure the club make sure he's not rocking in his room with nowhere/nothing to occupy his time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.