Wayne Rooney - new manager at DC United (P55)

If Colleen finally decides to fuck him off and settle for half his money then Rooney will be in the gutter within a year.

That young lady doesn't seem to have a great deal of self-respect, judging from the stuff she's put up with from him over the years.

Either way, if the booze kills him imagine how all the dipper scousers will react: despite him playing for Everton they'll have signs saying: "He was one of us, la". There will be monuments built in his image, streets named after him, a petition to have a state funeral for him, etc etc.

That young lady doesn't seem to have a great deal of self-respect, judging from the stuff she's put up with from him over the years.

Either way, if the booze kills him imagine how all the dipper scousers will react: despite him playing for Everton they'll have signs saying: "He was one of us, la". There will be monuments built in his image, streets named after him, a petition to have a state funeral for him, etc etc.

Hmmm...not sure about that as Rooney is such an unlikable twat that not many would mourn his passing. I don't get the impression that the Rags look back fondly on his time there and most Everton fans hate him as he jumped ship.

Or she's got her head screwed on and is biding her time. His earning potential will evaporate in 2 years' time. Let's see what she does then.

Or she's got her head screwed on and is biding her time. His earning potential will evaporate in 2 years' time. Let's see what she does then.

I don’t know about biding her time, she should divorce him now before he pisses away large parts of his fortune. Can’t understand why she stands by the rat and keeps having more kids with him. You just know Rooney won’t adapt well to post football life. He’s grown up in a bubble of being the centre of attention and getting all his own way... tough years ahead drinking out of damp glasses.

I don’t know about biding her time, she should divorce him now before he pisses away large parts of his fortune. Can’t understand why she stands by the rat and keeps having more kids with him. You just know Rooney won’t adapt well to post football life. He’s grown up in a bubble of being the centre of attention and getting all his own way... tough years ahead drinking out of damp glasses.

Wasn't there a video some years back of him getting sucked off in the back of a club, after the granny bonking incident? If she put up with all that then a bit of a bender is going to rock th eboat is it?

Wasn't there a video some years back of him getting sucked off in the back of a club, after the granny bonking incident? If she put up with all that then a bit of a bender is going to rock th eboat is it?

She’s caught him playing away numerous times - I guess she’s learned to put up with it. She’s a local girl who’s won the lottery financially being with Rooney - I guess she’s looked after her family and built herself the type of prosperous and financially secure life she could only of dreamed off. Putting up with Wayne on balance is maybe worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.