Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't find the right player for the pivot role in Ferns absence, then maybe Kev is the best option and we look for another high quality midfielder who playes a bit further forward. I know people will say Kev is wasted in a deeeper role but he is quality and could certainly spray passes all of the place from that position, he's not slow and doesn't mind putting his foot in either.

I don't see a lot of options for the Fern role, we've been spoilt really as Fernandinho is like two players rolled into one & he's going to be a very hard act to follow. :)

On the plus side Fern is so fooking fit, he could have two more strong seasons in him imo :)

If we can't find the right player for the pivot role in Ferns absence, then maybe Kev is the best option and we look for another high quality midfielder who playes a bit further forward. I know people will say Kev is wasted in a deeeper role but he is quality and could certainly spray passes all of the place from that position, he's not slow and doesn't mind putting his foot in either.

I don't see a lot of options for the Fern role, we've been spoilt really as Fernandinho is like two players rolled into one & he's going to be a very hard act to follow. :)

On the plus side Fern is so fooking fit, he could have two more strong seasons in him imo :)

I've been pushing this myself for the last 18 months, i think Kev would excel in this role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.