Is there a reason why the club's name is not on the seats?

Fame Monster

Almost all other stadiums have the club's name or initials on the seats inside the stadium. Looking at pictures of our stadium when empty, it makes the stadium feel a bit sterile and given all the history we've created at the stadium since we've been there (Aguerooo, Centurions etc), shouldn't we be making the inside of the stadium feel more like home, especially since they removed the flags to accommodate the monstrosity that is the electronic flags? Or is it a stadium ownership/covenant issue?

Almost all other stadiums have the club's name or initials on the seats inside the stadium. Looking at pictures of our stadium when empty, it makes the stadium feel a bit sterile and given all the history we've created at the stadium since we've been there (Aguerooo, Centurions etc), shouldn't we be making the inside of the stadium feel more like home, especially since they removed the flags to accommodate the monstrosity that is the electronic flags? Or is it a stadium ownership/covenant issue?

Seem to remember that when we moved in it was due to ownership issues, i remember Dennis Tueart telling a branch meeting that we can't have them on the seats due to that, which if we all remember the outside was bland grey with nothing on teh spirals never mind anything else for years, and no name on it for at least 5 years. So originally it was down to that. since then i read some people claim it looks "small time" to have things on the seats. Personally i like it.. always liked it on the new kippax seats.

Arabic doesn't work on stadia seating plans. I believe the owners wanted that to piss the Daily Mail off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.