SKY sports checking goal line tech

I find a link is always helpful
Just sayin'
I googled it and i can't see much besides a load of articles essentially laughing at Liverpool. If you search "sky to review goal line technology" some of the articles that pop up seem worth a read, especially the "Liverpool fans disregard science". That made me laugh because of all the connotations it carries, cult, religion, we are always right etc etc, gave me a chuckle at any rate hehe.

I googled it and i can't see much besides a load of articles essentially laughing at Liverpool. If you search "sky to review goal line technology" some of the articles that pop up seem worth a read, especially the "Liverpool fans disregard science". That made me laugh because of all the connotations it carries, cult, religion, we are always right etc etc, gave me a chuckle at any rate hehe.

This is unquestionably one of the greatest football stories that will ever be told.

Liverpool FC the team that nearly scored a goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.