SKY sports checking goal line tech

Brilliant!
That is the sort of title on a book you see when you go to your 5yo's parent evening, right next to roger red hat and billy blue hat, book-ended by Spot the dog :-)

Slightly OT:
‘I’ve got a bad feeling about this’ - united supporter, about any united Manager appointed since Ferguson.

Back on topic:
‘Great shot kid, that’s one in a million!’ - Sánchez explains what a fortnight means to him.

‘I sense great fear in you, Milner. You have hate… you have anger… but you don’t use them.’

‘This is not going to go the way you think’ - regarding the 18/19 league, hopefully

‘I wish I could put my fist through this whole lousy, beautiful town‘ - maybe not beautiful

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”
- candles at maximum

‘The greatest teacher, failure is’ - Klopp English trophy count

I’m sure I read over the weekend that the goal line actually has no bearing on the outcome of GLT. The sensors are in the goal posts so the line could be 1mm thick or 1m thick and it’d make no difference to the buzzer in the ref’s watch

the goal line should be the same thickness to the goal post ?? and we had a post on bluemoon last year when i pointed out that you can hold the ball on the goal post and move the ball right around it has it cross the line because its still touching the post ????

the goal line should be the same thickness to the goal post ?? and we had a post on bluemoon last year when i pointed out that you can hold the ball on the goal post and move the ball right around it has it cross the line because its still touching the post ????
In that scenario, it wouldn't be a goal but a free out for handball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.