Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Yeah, I don't think Ndombele's comments about wanting to play further forward will be an issue. He'll see the upgrade in our squad from Lyon's, the Premier League compared to Ligue 1, Guardiola as a manager, etc. Fernandinho wasn't a defensive midfielder when we bought him, and Ndombele doesn't exactly score a ton of goals either.
Goal threat is pretty much the only things he lacks from what I`ve seen from him, don`t think we would buy him to play as an attacking midfielder. Would be great in Dinhos position

Goal threat is pretty much the only things he lacks from what I`ve seen from him, don`t think we would buy him to play as an attacking midfielder. Would be great in Dinhos position

Agreed. His tenacity reminds me a lot of Fernandinho. Never seems to tire.

Ever or in January? Wont happen this month cant se any reason why it couldnt happen in the suumer if he's the one we want.
can't see him being the one we want. board and recruitment might be pushing his name bc to naked eye looks a good fit for us and epl... however, knowing pep, i do not see this being a realistic possibility. far too raw for a position pep will demand so much from.

can't see him being the one we want. board and recruitment might be pushing his name bc to naked eye looks a good fit for us and epl... however, knowing pep, i do not see this being a realistic possibility. far too raw for a position pep will demand so much from.
Fair enough I have no idea who we want, though I'm fairly sure we have targets for the summer and they will be being worked on between now and the window opening. Also fairly sure whoever our target is isn't available this month.

Fair enough I have no idea who we want, though I'm fairly sure we have targets for the summer and they will be being worked on between now and the window opening. Also fairly sure whoever our target is isn't available this month.
true and yes the above is just my opinion. many on here would disagree with me... will be interesting to see who we end up going after.

true and yes the above is just my opinion. many on here would disagree with me... will be interesting to see who we end up going after.

Think you are correct. Are pursuit of Jorginho gives us an insight into Peps thinking - wants even more midfield control and possession.

it's who's out there that can do the job that's the problem that's why it's the same 3 names banded out every day,there just don't seem that many up to the job . shows how great Ferrny is at his job.

Defo gonna be our transfer record with this signing. Can’t see de jong due to the Barcelona factor but would love to see either ndombele or neves or even both would be better. We have some rebuilding to do in the summer in think. As an extra left back and new striker are musts in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.