Wayne Rooney - new manager at DC United (P55)

There is an article in todays Daily Telegraph by a Celia Walden.
Apparently 6 years ago (when he was a Rag and an England player !) she and her husband picked up Ruggy and Coleen in Los Angeles and took them to a restaurant/roof top bar called Soho House. Rooney started to order his drinks in doubles and Coleen furiously said to him 'Am I going to have to take you home?'...………….

'And when Rooney proceeded to fall backwards into a giant plant pot she got her answer.'

There is an article in todays Daily Telegraph by a Celia Walden.
Apparently 6 years ago (when he was a Rag and an England player !) she and her husband picked up Ruggy and Coleen in Los Angeles and took them to a restaurant/roof top bar called Soho House. Rooney started to order his drinks in doubles and Coleen furiously said to him 'Am I going to have to take you home?'...………….

'And when Rooney proceeded to fall backwards into a giant plant pot she got her answer.'

You realise this is Piers Morgan’s x missus who has never really cared about the truth, done sensationalist headlines but not sure she’s ever dressed people up as Iraqi soldiers & tortured them.

You realise this is Piers Morgan’s x missus who has never really cared about the truth, done sensationalist headlines but not sure she’s ever dressed people up as Iraqi soldiers & tortured them.
Even the lady who made the informed decision to marry Piers Morgan hasn't gone to those sort of lengths to fabricate a story.........

What does that tell you Piers? :-)

Re. Coleen I remember when Shrek's infidelity first hit the headlines (before they were married) she was going to dump him but her dipper family pressurised her to stay with him as they did not want to slay the golden goose. She stayed, married him and basically gave him a free pass to do whatever he wants.

I didn't realise she was the slugs ex but, I doubt she has made up the story even with her ex-husbands track record. Rooney is the next Gazza but without the fun and mischief, oh and Roal Moat.

I didn't realise she was the slugs ex but, I doubt she has made up the story even with her ex-husbands track record. Rooney is the next Gazza but without the fun and mischief, oh and Roal Moat.
Nah, Raoul Moat was far more popular than Shrek.

Re. Coleen I remember when Shrek's infidelity first hit the headlines (before they were married) she was going to dump him but her dipper family pressurised her to stay with him as they did not want to slay the golden goose. She stayed, married him and basically gave him a free pass to do whatever he wants.
She could leave him now and get half his money as she has been with him since before his football career,she doesn't have to stay for the money or lifestyle as she can have that without him,i think she is just a doormat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.