Wembley hotels

Usual Premier Inn Croxley Green Watford. Always a winner and easy to get to Wembley. £22 per person for flexible rate (so you cancel if we don’t end up getting to Wembley without charge ) thinks it’s £16 for the non flexible rate

We have travelodge London Wembley about a mile away only £21 for room. Take the hit if we fook it up.

Cheap but it's in the middle of a trading estate and the bar charges nearly £5 a pint. Nearest pub's a mile away.

Only downside is you have to use the bar for food and drink as there is nothing close by.
Cheap but it's in the middle of a trading estate and the bar charges nearly £5 a pint. Nearest pub's a mile away.
We have travelodge London Wembley about a mile away only £21 for room. Take the hit if we fook it up.
8 of us in there too. For £10.50 each I don’t really care - out for a pint and Taxi back

Stayed at the premier inn Wembley stadium for Spurs game ... was a pain in the hoop
Lack of bar staff . Officious bouncers no food after 9pm and bar shut at 11pm

Stayed at the premier inn Wembley stadium for Spurs game ... was a pain in the hoop
Lack of bar staff . Officious bouncers no food after 9pm and bar shut at 11pm
we was in there too for that spurs game

as soon as we drew burton in the semi,we booked 2 rooms again,£30 per room ,it went up to about £70 and its now full.

i thought it was great,bouncers had to do a job ,loads of spurs fans go in before the game ,after the game no problems,as for food,there are loads of fast food places around and Im sure we stayed drinking in the bar till midnight,it must of been past 11 when we got back there,having said that we'd been on it since picadilly at 1pm

cant wait for feb 24th

Last edited:
Last time I went we drove to Watford & stayed at the travelodge.
No hassle getting train there & back and no hassle driving in & out of old London town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.