Burton (h) pre-match thread

Burton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by what I’ve heard from a few Burton supporters, you’re the only one!

ha, i just do, they've made it this far, they'll be plenty better than Rotherham and they've one or two scoring some goals. No real rationale behind but i just think they'll nick one.

This is probably the one game where it would be quite an interesting feature IF they hadn't done it everytime we played anyone from outside the PL! Mind you, considering they do it when we play teams in the PL who have chosen not to spend any of their windfall cash, it probably won't stop anytime soon....

Indeed, it's just the constant hammering of the message 'money bags City' for almost every game that irks me.

Oh well, CMYB!

With all due respect to opponents,hope we put 6/7 past them and put end to tie today itself.We can play almost similar team that we played in FA Cup with key players still rested for a tough game against Wolves on Monday.
We need squad well rested for February fixtures which include tricky games against Arsenal Chelsea Everton away and CL fixtures

Surely we want to put the semi to bed tonight.

But it seems we nearly have a squad fully fit and in a very good mood.
We don't have to rest them for big matches,
but Pep already said keeping up a good rhythm for anybody is key now.

5 days til Wolves, 6 days til Hudds. Pre Arsenal 5 days, pre Chelsea 7.
That's good enough to regenerate body and mind.

Pep has loads of options for the right mix in respect of individual workload.

The squad needs to pick up the feeling they had last year riding the long winning streak.

Team selection is going to be interesting for tonights match, Kev will get a run out I am sure and there will be a few left field additions but will get the job done.

ha, i just do, they've made it this far, they'll be plenty better than Rotherham and they've one or two scoring some goals. No real rationale behind but i just think they'll nick one.
They are a division below Rotherham. The task is to win the tie tonight. Whether we can do it, remains to be seen but that would be my objective. Play as well as we did against Rotherham.

They have done very well to get to the Semis but it should be game over after the first leg. I'm going 8-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.