Burton (h) pre-match thread

Burton (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep looks to be trying to get the tie won in the first leg after what happened against Bristol. If we do then I'm sure Foden will get 90 mins in the away leg.

Is this correct that we could have a late kick off due to Burton fans having problems getting to the game on time,due to major problems on the M6 at Stoke ?
Don't see why, if they're late they're late, just means they'll miss some of the match.

It's a good way of keeping everyone in the squad

He played at the weekend. Pep said he was going to rotate. Work it out from there

3 days is more than adequate amount of time for him to rest, I know peps trying to nurture him properly but tonight would've been perfect for him to get another 90 minutes under his belt imo

You do know mosside doesnt pick the team ? If hes a first teamer then the first team coach decides when he plays, dont see why anyone needs to get worked up about it.

What !! He doesn’t pick the first team??? I never knew that. Thanks for sharing that :)

Think this is the first time Kev and Dave have started together all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.