Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

Massive respect to burton and a new found admiration for clough.
Burton put in an effort a lot more than rotherham bothered to and can be commended.
We did our job and dickheads like Ogden can fuck off.

Notice pricks like him are not mentioned city fans clapping off every Burton substitution and their team at the end, showing appreciation for their efforts.

Nigels interview.
When did you think it could get messy ?
As soon as the draw was made.
Classic.
He is his father's son.

Massive respect to burton and a new found admiration for clough.
Burton put in an effort a lot more than rotherham bothered to and can be commended.
We did our job and dickheads like Ogden can fuck off.

Notice pricks like him are not mentioned city fans clapping off every Burton substitution and their team at the end, showing appreciation for their efforts.
Yes.....They deserved a lot of respect

It didn't do dirty Leeds much good, we still won the title that season. ;-)
Well-done-GIF.gif

It was rather weird the last five minutes when all opf a sudden the intensity rocketed as though it was 0-0, with City desperately seeking the tenth and Burton fighting like mad to stop them.

Lots and lots of credit to both sides for that sequence.
Again completely agree, Clough asked if there were any positives, he said exactly that.

I refuse to let the media make me feel embarrassed by how ruthless we were, we played some great football, I don't remember the media ever saying that about united when they beat ipswich 9-0 in a PL game, so they can f**k off for me.

Fuck me! I can't believe I totally got swamped at work and missed this game :(

Missed my son's firdy goal too. Well off to the MOTM thread to vote before even watching the game :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.