Laporte
Zinchenko
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
Silva
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

We owe this lot for robbing us of 2 points that could be vital but this is going to be a really tough game, they'll be flying after beating spurs and the dippers.

Ederson

Danilo
Stones
Laporte
Delph

Dinho
Kev
Bernardo

Sterling
Aguero
Sané

The fact Pep left Dave on and took off Kev makes me think it’ll be Fern, Kev and Bernie in the middle

Think this will be the game that sets the tone for the rest of the League season. Expect a tough game but I also expect us to play with the relentless ferocity of the last three games.

Wolves have proved their worth in the PL by decent performances against the top 6.
We do need to win this and keep our momentum up!
High tempo with ruthless finishing and solid defending. They’re no mugs, we shouldn’t assume anything. Nothing would please the Dippocrites and Spuds to see us slip up.
2-1

Think this will be the game that sets the tone for the rest of the League season. Expect a tough game but I also expect us to play with the relentless ferocity of the last three games.

Agree with that.
We’re banging in goals and not stopping even when the game is over as a contest, for a reason.
From here on in it’s all about heaping the pressure on Liverpool.

I expect that same intensity from here on in.

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Delph
Fernandinho
De Bruyne
David Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.