Will we hit 10+?

After last season, and us breaking all records one by one. I can't see us any other team going to break the 100pts barrier very soon. Would love us to do it against Liverpool, but the way they have strengthened their team I can't see that happening. Maybe against a team that just avoided relegation last term maybe possibly.

Bearing in mind Sergio has scored five in a single game and the amount of chances we create, of course we can. However, I think we are the kind of team who would show mercy on the opposition if we are 7-0 up so no.

It's always a freak result if a team scores ten. So it's unlikely, and means that everything really has to go in. But we've been saying for an awful lot of years that City will give someone an almighty hiding beyond six or seven, and they haven't done so yet.

Anything's possible - but unless goal difference seems to be very important - I highly doubt it. After 3 or so up, we'll bring on substitutes and the players who aren't substituted will begin to play conservatively, trying to avoid injury at all costs and wasting time whenever possible to bring the game to a successful conclusion.

it was my first pick when looking for a new bet on skybet and the 100 goals last season give away at 33/1, but could not find anything like that and i really do fancy it, and a double figure is well and truly on the cards this season for manchester city, so a little side bet every time we play like £5 on city to score 10 or spread betting from 6 or more goals would be a good bet and even a must over the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.