Who do you dislike more, United or Liverpool?

I hate our neighbours more than any other team despite having them as family members and friends. I would, however, rather United won the league than Liverpool.

Last edited:
It's a different hate I think.

I'll never hate anything more than I hate United. However, Liverpool, their fans, the club, the media influence, everything about them repulses me right now. Any success they have would be repugnant. Just imagine TV, media, social media, Liverpool fans you meet or know. Think of their self entitlement and victim mentality and then throw in some actual success. It gives me acid reflux thinking about it.

I'd rather United win the league. The Champions League too, for that matter.

Perhaps, if United started to dominate again and Liverpool fell apart, it would switch back to how it used to be. United being no sort of threat for so long has taken an edge off it.

I mean, for all the times we've beaten United, sometimes in total embarrassment, they've never blamed the fucking grass.

I'll never hate anything more than I hate United. However, Liverpool, their fans, the club, the media influence, everything about them repulses me right now. Any success they have would be repugnant. Just imagine TV, media, social media, Liverpool fans you meet or know. Think of their self entitlement and victim mentality and then throw in some actual success. It gives me acid reflux thinking about it.

Perhaps, if United started to dominate again and Liverpool fell apart, it would switch back to how it used to be. United being no sort of threat for so long has taken an edge off it.

I mean, for all the times we've beaten United, sometimes in total embarrassment, they've never blamed the fucking grass.

Or met up on mass outside the stadium to brick our coach.

Two heads of the same snake. When we play them we play most of Ireland, Wales Lancashire, Cheshire and the world. United are East Liverpool. Liverpool are West United. But United would not stone our team coach.

This hits it.

Rags are our rivals so I hate them but these cxxxs are vile with their holier than thou better than you attitude. They are a cult that attracts cult dwellers & media presence encourages everyone to take their side through fear not respect.

Their history is shameful rampaging & looting around Europe & committing crimes until disaster hit & refuse to acknowledge responsibility for Heysel.

Sorry but the Dippers for me take it. I used to think the Rags were belittling us when they said they hated them more but it’s not that, they truly are vile cxxxs of the highest order.

When a team becomes your rival they become more significant so the hatred etc builds with it, United are insignificant and have been for a few years now, so my my hatred for Liverpool has grown with their so called rising from the ashes. United fans can’t even bait me anymore, I don’t know many dipper fans but the whole media love in and their scaly fan base at this moment in time I detest them more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.