Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
One brilliant Blue put him in his place by explaining why City owed it to their old long suffering fans by getting results like last night. When Goldstein interrupted (as he usually does when a City fan makes a valid point) the fan talked over him saying “let me finish Andy, you’re like a bad comedian with a mike”. It was a beautiful put down & left gobby Goldstein speechless for several minutes.
Liked Stuart Pearce’s comments today - it was up to Burton to stop us scoring - not for our players to stop trying.

Happy Days Blues
Stuart Pearce talking sense LOL

Probably clicks. I reckon there are thousands of bored little knobheads sat at home biting their eyes out every time we score. And they need to vent.

I've just been tagged in a picture of empty seats by some lad saying embarrassing...followed by a bukkake of comments saying the same thing. It's the only thing they can do to ease the pain.

That page has probably had more clicks than had it said man city scored 9 today.

Probably clicks. I reckon there are thousands of bored little knobheads sat at home biting their eyes out every time we score. And they need to vent.

I've just been tagged in a picture of empty seats by some lad saying embarrassing...followed by a bukkake of comments saying the same thing. It's the only thing they can do to ease the pain.

That page has probably had more clicks than had it said man city scored 9 today.
Spurs only got 44k for their London derby semi final against Chelsea on Tuesday night

I refuse to accept that any other club would have been criticised (now or in the past) for being disrespectful for scoring nine goals in a game. The fact the likes of Ogden feel they can about City, is telling of itself. Like there is less of a reality-check filter in relation to City, because the bar as to what you can get away with is lower.

It’s like the media’s disposition towards Liverpool (who they are shamefully frightened of) in reverse. Can anyone seriously imagine a well-known journalist having the balls to tweet that about Liverpool? Not a fucking chance.

Nail on the fucking head, hardly anyone had the balls to call Liverpool out for Monday nights team yet we know we've been vilified for it in the past.

If that had been Liverpool last night it'd be headlines of 'Klopp on cloud 9' and similar bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.