Wolves (h) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely not if he has man-flu? He'll be lying on the sofa for the next couple of weeks coughing pathetically and expecting cups of tea and hot toddies...
Even worse if it is the Mou-flu, as his hands will be stuck with three fingers up, he’ll be nonsensically outraged at every little thing, and he won’t have any control with respect to his bladder.

Usual confusion over 'flu and colds. They are not the same
I was curious if this was the common “he has the flu” as just a catch all for any sort of virus that makes you feel a bit off or if it was actually the flu.

Even worse if it is the Mou-flu, as his hands will be stuck with three fingers up, he’ll be nonsensically outraged at every little thing, and he won’t have any control with respect to his bladder.

I was curious if this was the common “he has the flu” as just a catch all for any sort of virus that makes you feel a bit off or if it was actually the flu.
If it's actually the flu he won't be back on Monday.

If it's actually the flu he won't be back on Monday.
Exactly my thoughts. I remember when I got it when I was still playing competitively (lower levels, probably the best physical condition I have ever been in) and I could not even think of playing for two weeks.

Question is, Delph is back now so does he come straight back in or is he on the naughty step and we go with Laporte till Mendy is back? Or maybe since Walker played a little better the last two games, we go with Danilo left back.

Of course it’s not an easy game but we resume PL where we left off against the dippers...with a win.

Got a feeling the seagulls will take two points off them so here’s a chance to narrow the gap.

David played 90 mins last night and is fit.
Aguero has flu and will be fine for Monday.
David was still rusty and missed glorious scoring chances, while Bernardo only played 30 mins and looked sharp. Sergio has flu and won't play while Gabriel is in excellent form. We need to pick our strongest eleven to beat Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.