Brahim Diaz

Seemed to lose it more than he kept it in those clips. Would have started for us last night but that's life...

Didn't see him pass once :)
Hope for his sake being the substitute for the reserve winger in cups isn't where he ends up in the near future.
Or the far future.

You could see Ramos trying to give him encouragement at the end, but his play was... less than collaborative, shall we say. I am sure he was just trying to impress on his debut, though.

He is a supremely talented player and I honestly wish him well.

Unless he eventually signs for the Rags, in which case he can **** off (and should be made to deliver the reported 40% sell-on share to the CFA in gold bars himself).

Or the far future.

You could see Ramos trying to give him encouragement at the end, but his play was... less than collaborative, shall we say. I am sure he was just trying to impress on his debut, though.

He is a supremely talented player and I honestly wish him well.

Unless he eventually signs for the Rags, in which case he can ***** off (and should be made to deliver the reported 40% sell-on share to the CFA in gold bars himself).
The couple of times when he was one on one and took players on aren't a problem, anyone would like to see more of that. Trying to beat the full back and winger on his own while the centre half is waiting to mop up or both centre mids backed up by a centre half is brainless though, he needs to look for a recycle or a 1-2 in those situations.
He wants to impress which is understandable on his debut at 3-0 on the night, but he'd impress any coach and most fans more by getting his head up and reading the play.

like sancho who cares anymore ??? and the youth of today want it all now and think they are ready and can move from club to club to get what they want at 17 ???

The couple of times when he was one on one and took players on aren't a problem, anyone would like to see more of that. Trying to beat the full back and winger on his own while the centre half is waiting to mop up or both centre mids backed up by a centre half is brainless though, he needs to look for a recycle or a 1-2 in those situations.
He wants to impress which is understandable on his debut at 3-0 on the night, but he'd impress any coach and most fans more by getting his head up and reading the play.
Agreed.

That desperation to show “what you can do” often overrides reason at that age, in that situation, though, so I will give him some leeway for now (as I am sure his coaches at Real will). If he continues to do it in other cameos, however, I think it will be indication that he believes his own hype to the extreme detriment of his career.

Agreed.

That desperation to show “what you can do” often overrides reason at that age, in that situation, though, so I will give him some leeway for now (as I am sure his coaches at Real will). If he continues to do it in other cameos, however, I think it will be indication that he believes his own hype to the extreme detriment of his career.
I hope his coaches at Real are patient enough to work out those kinks as it's going to take playing regularly and messing up for him to learn. That's why I don't understand the move bar the obvious fan aspect.

I hope his coaches at Real are patient enough to work out those kinks as it's going to take playing regularly and messing up for him to learn. That's why I don't understand the move bar the obvious fan aspect.
It is a bit of a head scratcher, especially when you consider there are a few other decent La Liga teams (if going back to Spain was one of the bigger contributors to decision making) that could possibly afford him and would have given him a much clearer path (if not straight in) to the first team to further develop.

It is a bit of a head scratcher, especially when you consider there are a few other decent La Liga teams (if going back to Spain was one of the bigger contributors to decision making) that could possibly afford him and would have given him a much clearer path (if not straight in) to the first team to further develop.
I would have thought Sevilla would be perfect.

Unfortunately the transfer market is so inflated for regular professional players that the next step will ultimately mean teenagers are the hottest property and are where the value for money will be along with free agents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.